SALES EXECUTIVE FOR UK AND IRELAND
England, home office.
ATT ltd. www.att.eu is the leading producer of stainless steel drainage systems and construction elements. We provide goods for the construction sector in more than 50 countries all over the world. We are currently looking for an employee that would join our export division for the position of Sales Executive in United Kingdom and Ireland.
Location: England, home office.
- Do you like traveling and meeting interesting people?
- Are you the active hunter eager to look for business opportunities?
- Are you keen to cooperate with the biggest players in the sector?
- Do you appreciate independence and flexibility at work?
This job is for you!
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- strategic sales development on your territory in accordance with company’s goals
- maintain relationships with active customers
- proactive business development through hunting and acquisition of new partners
- cooperation with key participants of investment projects in the construction sector
- regular meetings with active and new customers
- responsibility for the entire sales process from products consultation through transactions’ negotiation to after-sales communication
- providing support for both new and existing customers
- monitoring of ongoing projects
We are looking for candidates with following competences:
- university degree
- at least 3 years of experience in B2B sales (experience in the industrial sector will be an asset)
- excellent communication and strong commercial acumen
- readiness to live and business travel across UK and Ireland
- English speaking – native or advanced level (is a must)
- ability to communicate in Polish or other language – is an asset
- driving license
- logical thinker able to solve problems quickly and effectively
- goal oriented attitude
- proficiency in MS Office
- friendly work atmosphere – you will become the member of the dynamic international team
- professional development – we focus on continuous development of your qualifications
- trainings – you will take part in specialized training process
- challenges – you will participate in international investment projects
- stable employment – we will offer an attractive salary (employment in UK) and turnover bonuses
- professional tools – we will provide: company’s car, laptop, mobile phone
Interested in the position? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert «Sales Executive, UK.» phrase in the e-mail tittle.