A stair step is made based on a platform grating and is equipped with an additional special side frame which allows for quick and easy installation to the supporting structure. Stairs are used as entrances to basements, attics, and car repair pits, in warehouses etc.
- austenitic stainless steel with the designation 1.4301 (AISI304)
- standard lengths: 600, 800, 900, 1000, 1200 [mm]
- on special order we make stairs in non-standard dimensions
- built on a platform grating base
- additionally equipped with a special side frame enabling quick and easy mounting to the supporting structure