Equipped with the following elements:
– 1- and 2-way sanitary sluices,
– driers and hand-drying modules,
– transitive bath for shoe soles cleaning,
– brushes for shoe cleaning (“entrance” and “exit”
– sensors detecting low level of cleaning agents,
– released turnstile for hands disinfection,
– function of emergency lowering of the turnstile
– personalised solutions – in accordance with the
Moreover, we recommend soap, disinfecting agents and paper towel dispensers, as well as bins for used towels, for our multi-station washbasins.
Manual washers for shoes
We offer a wide variety of manual and mechanical washers for shoes and soles, equipped with triggering and deactivating sensors, with height adjustment capabilities, etc., depending on individual needs.
They are used to collect water from the surface of the floor and drain it into the sewage system. Drainages of this type are used in food (breweries, dairies, abattoirs) and chemical industries.
Food production, chemical, and pharmaceutical plants require adherence to particularly strict hygiene requirements.
Bollards and barriers perform a protective function when protecting walls, structural elements or machines in industrial plants. They are also used to enforce traffic restrictions, e.g. in cars in public spaces.