Mini floor drain
Mini floor drains find application in public use buildings, kitchens, bathrooms, clog rooms, basements, washhouses, in all places where it is necessary to use high standard, stainless steel hygienic solutions and additionally, it is possible to use smaller outlet diameter due to lower amount of water that needs to be discharged.
Floor drains are made of austenitic stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI304) and 1.4404 (AISI 316L), they are produced according to norm PN-EN 1253.
Mini floor drains are available in various options: 1 or 2 part, with round or square top, with vertical or horizontal outlet. Floor drains consist of the following elements:
- floor drain body (round shape reduces the sedimentation of impurities)
- strainer (easy removable, used for solid waste)
- trap (prevent unpleasant smell from sewage system)
- flanges used for 2 part floor drain (used when it is necessary to discharge water from horizontal under tile insulation)
- grating (top element covering floor drain, available in anti-slip mesh, plate, ladder and perforated option)
We offer following standard dimensions of floor drain elements:
- upper part: 150×150, 200×200 mm, Ø166, Ø200 mm
- outlet diameter: from DN50 to DN110