Heavy duty floor drain
ATT stainless steel floor drains are used in all places where hygienic requirements, corrossion ressistance and durability play crucial role in selecting proper product.
Floor drains are made of austenitic stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI304) and 1.4404 (AISI 316L), they are produced according to norm PN-EN 1253.
Floor drains are available in various options: 1 or 2 part, with round or square top, with vertical or horizontal outlet. Floor drains consist of the following elements:
- floor drain body (round shape reduces the sedimentation of impurities)
- sediment bucket (easy removable, used for solid waste)
- trap (prevent unpleasant smell from sewage system)
- flanges used for 2 part floor drain (used when it is necessary to discharge water from horizontal under tile insulation)
- grating (top element covering floor drain, available in anti-slip mesh, plate, ladder and perforated option)
We offer the following standard dimensions of floor drains elements:
- upper part of floor drain: 200×200, 250×250,300×300 and 400×400 mm, Ø200, Ø255 mm
- outlet diameter from DN50 to DN200